The Media Center highlights news announcements, coverage and recognition about eVOTZ: the award-winning leader in mobile location-based voting and polling services.
- Firm 'Yes' for New Secure Mobile Voting App | ESNC Inspirations
The old election fraud joke 'vote early, vote often' probably prompted a US team to come up with a new satnav app for authenticating and securing votes registered by mobile phone.
Download the full article in PDF format.
- eVOTZ International Expansion: Nice, France
eVOTZ announced the establishment of its European office in Sophia Antipolis—Europe's first technology cluster.
- eVOTZ Named Finalist in 2011 FinTech Innovation Lab
A consortium of banks, venture investors and technology experts announced eVOTZ as a finalist in a competitive search for the nation's top financial technology innovators through the FinTech Innovation Lab.
- eVOTZ: Mobilizing Voters | Inside GNSS
The votes are in and the USA Challenge 2010 award goes to eVOTZ, a mobile electronic balloting technology.
Visit article link above or download full version in PDF format.
- European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC) 2010: eVOTZ Named Regional (USA) Challenge Winner
- Nokia Selects eVOTZ As Competition Finalist
The worldwide Nokia Growth Economy Venture Challenge competition at Nokia World in London recognized eVOTZ as a good business opportunity that can also contribute to "doing good." Ian Gertler—eVOTZ co-founder—presented on mobile innovation.
Click on news announcement above or view competition video.
- eVOTZ Awarded Gold Prize for Best Start-Up
SIMagine recognized eVOTZ as the best 2010 SIM-based mobile application and start-up project. Announced during SIMposium in Rome, Italy, eVOTZ was judged to be the most innovative, usable, well-designed initiative showing the highest commercial potential among 103 competing projects spanning 35 countries.
Visit website link above or download PDF announcement.
- 10 Startup Finalists For Startup 2010
Henry Blodget and Silicon Alley Insider presented 10 emerging online companies that survived three rounds of scrutiny from a panel of VC judges and were selected from a pool of more than 150 applicants to make pitches live at the Startup 2010: The Mobile Revolution conference in New York City.
Visit the announcement above or view the eVOTZ profile.
- eVOTZ Named Finalist In 2010 NAVTEQ Global LBS Challenge
eVOTZ from the United States was one of the finalists in the 2010 NAVTEQ Global LBS Challenge North America. The eVOTZ mobile voting authentication and verification platform and application programming interface (API) turns any GPS-enabled mobile device into a trustworthy and secure voting machine using geo-fencing. Final judging was held at the San Jose Marriott Hotel in California on March 30, 2010 in conjunction with the Where 2.0 Conference.
Visit the news announcement above or view Flickr event images.
- eVOTZ founder Elliot Klein was named as one of ten nominees to present at the CTIA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain in February 2010 with SIMalliance. The keynote demonstrated the strong proven security for all stakeholders of (U)SIM card technology for mobile voting on mobile devices.